Saturday, May 21, 2011

this past week..

this past week I spent away from home and it was just what I needed.


Recently, some new people and new opportunities have come into my life and I'm really excited for them all!
I'm not ready to publicly blog about them all, but if you continue reading I'm sure it'll all come out \(^_^)/


now onto my week:
it included lots of rain >_<, lady gaga, japanese and taiwanese food, replaying "ET" by Katy Perry and Kanye West, walking around Baltimore Harbor, yummy foreign drinks, shopping, and at least 12 hours in a car. If this is what summer is going to bring, let me grab my beach towel and sunscreen and lets goooo~!
Last weekend at my friend's, they decided to make this drink. I just love the glasses XD
I was scolded for taking the photo from this side. Okay, Mr. Photographer, just be quiet~ XD
cute new stationary. Ready, Mutsumi? XD
sooooooooooooooooo yummy! I'm craving it right now >_<
pretty flowers we saw on our walk around the harbor.
it stopped raining this afternoon, so we walked all the way around the harbor. and climbed a hill! *has giant muscles now*
candy from the Japanese restaurant. we got four, probably because we left a big tip^^

my first time trying anything lychee! and other drinks from Taiwan!

what trip to an asian market is complete without bubble tea? XD

Got this at Maruichi, a Japanese Market in MD. It says Ni Hao^^

Maruichi gets. Look at all this foooooood~!

but wait~~ we forgot some, and my cute new chopsticks I bought^^
I was very sad to leave. I had such a great time, but not all good things can last. But there is always next time!!!

On the way home, we drove through a mix of bad storms. One was really bad, and I swear, it looked like tornadoes were forming about 10 miles from where we were on the highway!! It was soooo scary! I snapped this photo before the skies turned black for about 20 minutes. Luckily we made it home a little late, but safe!




And that was my week^^
Don't forget my giveaway which ends soon!!!

May this post find you happy, healthy and enjoying life, no matter where you are♥! 

No comments:

Post a Comment