Tuesday, January 25, 2011

quick&important announcement!

sorry about my absence lately. i've been sick, had a disastrous haircut(pictures neverlater?), been super busy with work and been fighting a constant migraine.


BUT!!!! good news!


I BOUGHT MY TICKET TO JAPAN!


Yep, it's official. I'm now $755 more broke, but it's going to be well worth it.

I will be in Japan from March 11th until March 22nd.
I will have some things to do (ie: seeing my friend's graduation ceremony, visiting hosts, and stomping around Tokyo with Caroline and meeting up with Thanh Thao) but if you will also be in the Tokyo-area during this time and would like to meet up, let me know!!




I'm feeling a lot better so I hope to get back to all of your wonderful comments tonight and I have a couple more blog posts I want to get done this week.

And maybe I'll debut this hair that if you've been following my twitter will know has crushed my self-esteem, but I'm surrounded by wonderful and supportive people who have made it a lot easier to make due with♥

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing, thats very good article

    greeting from mas raden

    ReplyDelete