Friday, March 11, 2011

I AM ALIVE!!! And safe but kinda maybe stuck in Osaka!

Hello everyone.
This is just an update for everyone concerned. I am alive and well and posting from an internet cafe in Osaka Kansai International Airport.
I am waiting to see if I can get a bullet train to Tokyo, where I will meet my friend and we will try to get back to Koga, Ibaraki where he lives.




Kashima was in the midst of the earthquake, and I currently cannot get in touch with any of my friends or host families.
This is my primary concern, and I will try to talk to them as soon as possible.


I've got half of a "What a way to start my return to Japan" post written so keep an eye out for when I post it.


No need to worry, I was flying when the earthquakes happened, so I am fine. Need to wash my hair. And shave. And pop a couple stress pimples. But I'm fine and I will post as much and as often as I can.


Thank you for all your messages, emails, etc.




see you~~

No comments:

Post a Comment